Worldwide Brands Review – What Is It?
Chris Malta founded Worldwide Brands in 1999 and has transformed the company to be one of the best drop-shipping services. Basically, the company published a solid wholesale directory that helps sellers with product sourcing. The list is updated regularly to include wholesale suppliers that meet the standards set forth by Worldwide Brands.
This is a great service to find reliable wholesale suppliers and start a drop-shipping business. With Worldwide Brands, you do not need to have any products on hand.
How Does Worldwide Brands Find Reliable Wholesale Suppliers?
The Worldwide Brands Research Staff is in charge of finding the best possible wholesale suppliers, therefore, adding them to the wholesale directory. New products are added to the database on a weekly basis to ensure a fresh list of options.
So, how exactly do they find these suppliers? The research staff finds reliable suppliers by the following methods:
- Exclusive Tradeshows – The staff visits these tradeshows that are all over the world and finds reliable suppliers that their members can do business with. Most of the tradeshows attended by the staff are requested by Worldwide Brands members.
- Direct Contact with Manufacturers – The company is in constant contact with the leading manufacturers and authorized distributors. Worldwide Brands updates the wholesale directory, only if these manufacturers meet their listing requirements.
- Worldwide Brands Seal – All wholesale suppliers undergo a strict qualification process to become verified with Worldwide Brands. The ones that pass the qualification process receive a seal of approval.
Who Is Worldwide Brands Good For?
Let me start of by saying that Worldwide Brands is not for everyone, so be sure that it is something you are looking for.
Worldwide Brands is best for:
- Drop-shipping Business: (A business model where the supplier ships the merchandise to your customers on your behalf. For example, once you sell an item, you order it, and the supplier ships it directly to the customer.) Most of the sellers that use a drop-shipping service usually sell products on online stores, eBay, Amazon, and other marketplace platforms.
- Wholesale: (A business model that enables sellers to purchase items in bulk, hold inventory on hand at your location, and individually ship them to your customers upon a sale). Buying products at wholesale and shipping them individually to your customers enables you to have a much higher profit margin.
Who Is Worldwide Brands Not Good For?
Worldwide Brands is not good for affiliate marketers, lazy individuals, or any other commission-based sales. Sellers interested in joining Worldwide Brands should be ready to sell and source actual products, either with drop-shipping or buying wholesale.
Worldwide Brands Review: How To Find Products?
Worldwide Brands features about 8,000 suppliers and over ten million products in their wholesale database. In addition, the company provides users with a diverse product category list.
So, how does one find products on Worldwide Brands? Actually, it is simple. Users can search for specific products or browse through categories. For example, searching for a “camera” will pull up all of the suppliers carrying the particular item.
Furthermore, the search feature will enable you to see a complete analysis, demand, competition, and retail pricing for each product.
Can I Make A Legitimate Profit?
If you ever sold something on eBay or Amazon, you will know that making a decent profit is harder than one might think. The fees associated with eBay and Amazon will definitely reduce your profit margins. If you plan on using Worldwide Brands, I recommend opening an online store for increased profit margins.
Whether you plan on drop-shipping or buying wholesale, Worldwide Brands has the tools and products you need to make a big profit. However, it is not one of those “get rich quick” schemes, but it can be worth your while if you do some research and be patient.
Bing AdCenter and Google AdWords are great places to set up campaigns to increase traffic to your store and see what people search for.
What Does Worldwide Brands Cost? Is It Worth It?
By now, most of you are probably wondering how much all of this will cost you. Worldwide Brands has a one-time fee of $299 for a lifetime membership with instant access. Alternatively, they are offering a payment plan that can help individuals with limited budgets. The cost of membership can be paid using a Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, or PayPal.
Personally, paying $299 for all of this is reasonable and I think it is definitely worth it. The company offers a 60-day money back guarantee, so you have nothing to lose.
In addition, Worldwide Brands has a solid reputation, earning an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau.
Is Worldwide Brands A Scam?
Worldwide Brands is definitely a legitimate company and not a scam. I have seen too many people succeed using their service, so I cannot call it anything but a great tool for finding the best wholesale products.
Yes, people will call it a scam simply because they do not succeed on Worldwide Brands. Like I said, be patient and do your research and you will be in good hands. On the other hand, you are backed by a 60-day money back guarantee, so how can it be a scam?
Is Support Available? How Do I Get Assistance?
Worldwide Brands has a help center consisting of ways to contact support, along with frequently asked questions.Their support team is available Monday through Friday from 9AM to 5PM Eastern Standard Time via phone and email. Surprisingly, Chris Malta (CEO of Worldwide Brands) is available to help you succeed.
Additionally, the company has an active drop-shipping forum that can answer a lot of the questions that may arise.
Worldwide Brands Review: What Do I Think About Their Service?
If you plan on taking your online store, eBay auction, and Amazon listings to a whole new level, than Worldwide Brands is something that you should look at. For this to work, you have to be committed and do research on products and categories.
I strongly recommend Worldwide Brands to online stores, eBay sellers, and Amazon merchants. There are thousands of people having tremendous success using this service. So why not give them a try?
Give it a shot. Try Worldwide Brands today. You have nothing to lose and are covered by their 60-day money back guarantee.