iContact vs Constant Contact vs GetResponse Comparison
Email marketing is a must for websites, blogs, and online stores. These services are ideal for promoting new products, blogs posts, and promotions. iContact, Constant Contact, and GetResponse are the top email marketing services.
»iContact was founded in 2003 and is located in Morrisville, NC. The company is probably the most recognized among all email marketing services. Out of the three, iContact entered the email marketing business last, but has managed to capture a massive customer base that continues to expand.
»On the other hand, Constant Contact was launched in 1998 and their main headquarters are located in Waltham, MA. Additionally, the company has locations Colorado, Florida, California, New York, and England. Constant Contact is used by over 500,000 businesses.
»Lastly, Simon Grabowski founded GetResponse in 1999, having offices in the United States, Poland, and Canada. The company has over 300,000 active accounts and averages over 8 billion sent messages every year.
Compare iContact vs Constant Contact vs GetResponse
The table below shows us why iContact, Constant Contact, and GetResponse are the dominant email marketing services. While being suited for different budgets, the three services are highly recommended for newsletters and campaign management.
|Rating:||9.90 out of 10||9.74 out of 10||9.60 out of 10|
|Free Trial:||30 days||60 days||30 days|
|Cost:||$10/mo. to 109/mo.||$15/mo. to $75/mo.||$15/mo. to $450/mo.|
|Subscribers:||250 to 15,000+||500 to 10,000+||1,000 to 100,000|
|Technical Support:||Mon. to Fri.||Mon. to Fri.||Mon. to Sat.|
|Complete Reviews:||Coming Soon!||Coming Soon!||Coming Soon!|
Which is the Best Email Marketing Service?
As mentioned above, iContact, Constant Contact, and GetResponse are the top email marketing services. However, the overall best email marketing award goes to iContact. Take a few seconds and compare the services below.
- Cost – The plans start as low as $10/mo.
- Unlimited Emails – Each plan enables users to send unlimited emails to their subscribers.
- Subscriber Limits – iContact has limits that fit the needs of small and large businesses. Subscriber limits range from 250 to 5,000,000.
- Autoresponders – Send automated, targeted, and scheduled emails to subscribers.
- Reputation – The company has an outstanding reputation and is known all over the world.
- Discounts – Receive a 15% discount on all annual prepayments.
- Larger Plans – I hate the fact that you have to call them to set up a custom plan for anything over 15,000 subscribers.
2. Constant Contact
- Free Trial – Constant Contact offers a lengthy free trial period of 60 days.
- Cost – The plans start as low as $15/mo.
- Unlimited Emails – All plans enable users to send unlimited emails to their subscriber list.
- Reporting Tools – Constant Contact has advanced tracking and reporting tools.
- Integrations – The email marketing service is able to integrate with some of the most popular third-party services such as Facebook, WordPress, Google Contacts, 3dcart, Bigcommerce, Shopify, and more.
- Discounts – Receive a 15% discount on all annual prepayments or 30% for non-profit organizations.
- Free Coaching and Support – Constant Contact offers free coaching and support so that you can get the most out of your email marketing.
- Larger Plans – Like iContact, Constant Contact requires a phone call for users needing a plan with more than 10,000 subscribers. For me, this is inconvenient and needs to be changed.
- Google Analytics – The software does not integrate with Google Analytics.
- Cost – Plans start as low as $15/mo. for 1,000 subscribers.
- Unlimited Emails – All plans enable users to send unlimited emails to their subscribers.
- Discounts – Receive an 18% discount for annual prepayments or 50% for non-profit organizations.
- A/B Testing – Great feature for testing different campaigns. It enables users to test and decide which campaigns get the best results.
- Landing Pages – Users can create custom landing pages for promotions and GetResponse hosts it for you.
- Integrations – The software integrates with payment providers, ecommerce solutions, and most blogging platforms.
- Expensive for Large Plans – The 100,000 subscriber plan will cost you a “whopping” $450/mo.
iContact vs Constant Contact vs GetResponse: Conclusion
After numerous comparisons; iContact, Constant Contact, and GetResponse come out on top in every category. Be sure to give these a try before signing up for any other provider. Take them for a spin and choose the one that works best for you. Alternatively, you can check out the top 10 email marketing services.
Which is the better email marketing service; iContact, Constant Contact, GetResponse? Which one will you use?