GetResponse vs AWeber Comparison
In this post, you will find a complete and in-depth comparison between GetResponse and AWeber. Take the time to read this comparison and make an informed decision for your email marketing needs.
»GetResponse was founded in 1999 by Simon Grabowski. Their email marketing service is used by over 300,000 users.
»On the other hand, Tom Kulzer founded and launched AWeber in 1998. The company has an office in Chalfont, Pennsylvania with 110 employees. Finally, over 120,000 users use their email marketing service.
Compare GetResponse vs AWeber
The table below shows us a complete comparison between the two popular email marketing services. Take a few seconds and look over the comparison below:
|Rating:||9.60 out of 10||9.07 out of 10|
|Free Trial:||30 days||30 days for $1|
|Cost:||$15/mo. to $450/mo.||$19/mo. to $149/mo.+|
|Subscribers:||1,000 to 100,000||500 to 25,000+|
|Technical Support:||Mon. to Sat.||Mon. to Sun.|
|Complete Reviews:||Coming Soon!||Coming Soon!|
Which is the Better Email Marketing Service?
Regardless of whom you decide to go with, GetResponse and AWeber are amazing email marketing solutions. However, GetResponse is the better overall email marketing services. Take a few seconds and compare the pros and cons about the two services:
- Cost – Their cheapest plan entitles users to 1,000 subscribers for only $15/mo.
- Unlimited Emails – All of their monthly plans enable users to send unlimited emails to all of their subscribers. There are no limitations on the amount of emails you can send per month.
- Discounts – All users are eligible for an 18% discount for annual prepayments.
- A/B Testing – This is a cool feature that allows you to test which of your campaigns is giving you the best results.
- Landing Pages – This is another cool feature that is great for creating landing pages for promotions and product pages.
- Integrations – The service has the ability to integrate with most payment providers, ecommerce solutions, and blogging platforms.
- Expensive for Larger Plans – A massive 100,000 subscriber plan costs you around $450/mo.
- Email Deliverability Analysis – All emails are analyzed before they are sent to avoid spamming and other email related issue.
- Advanced Email Analytics – Track who opens, clicks, or deletes your messages. This feature can track the amount of revenue your campaigns are generating and how many users unsubscribed from your list.
- Templates – Over 600 email templates with multiple color schemes. All of these templates can be edited to your needs.
- Autoresponders – This is a must for any email marketing feature as it enables you to send automatic and scheduled emails to your customers.
- Cost – Aweber ‘s cheapest plan of $19/mo. comes with 500 subscribers. It is about $5 to $10 more than other email marketing services.
GetResponse vs AWeber: Conclusion
After carefully reviewing and testing both services, GetResponse over performs AWeber in most of the email marketing categories. Regardless of which one of these email marketing services you choose, be sure to have a method of gaining subscribers.
Remember, GetResponse has a free trial for 30 days and AWeber has a 30 day free trial for $1.